Saturday 13 April 2013

LIFE AND HAPPINESS

from left: Deborah Twumasi, Agnes Arther and Dorcas Agyeman
Happiness is what most people try hard to attain and keep. we cannot be happy all the time, but it is good to be fulfilled in life when you know all you have achieved has a good impact either on yourself or on someone. I feel happiness has a little or nothing to do with  goods or stuffs you have, higher status or class and high achievement. What are the things you do that makes you happy? I got the chance to interview students of JAYEE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE and this is what most of them think makes them happy.

Deborah Twumasi says: when i do nice things for people, it makes me happy. I always feel good and fulfilled when I lend a helping hand.

Dorcas Agyeman says: having time to go home every weekend to visit my parents makes me happy. I am the happiest when i prepare fufu and palmnut soup for my dad.... he always says am the best cook.

Agnes Arthur says: Learning and making straight As makes me fulfilled. Doing what am good at also makes me happy.

Frederica Mensah says: Trying to see things on the positive side even when the going gets tough and achieving a positive outcome at the end makes me happy and fulfilled.

These ladies have a good idea on what makes them happy.

but i feel it is okay to be selfish sometimes. when everyone is at your side cheering you up and liking you for who you are especially on my birthdays....hahahaha that is my happiness....now to you out there! what make you happy? comment your happiest days....














by Theresa Bavu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers